Checklist for the Data Connector
Do you want to connect SuperOffice On-premise or OnSite to Business Analyze (SaaS)?
Do you want to connect other on-premise data to Business Analyze?
Use this checklist to help you get ready.
- Data source is MS SQL Server
- Web-server has access to Internet
- Web server with Internet Information Server (IIS) exists
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 or newer
- Applications must be able to access data sources
- Dedicated IIS SSL/TLS certificate for site (i.e. badataconnector.mycompany.com) or a wildcard certificate must exist or be ordered.
- A dedicated port must be opened in the firewall to allow external communication
- Site name (i.e badataconnector.mycompany.com) must be registered in the DNS and be available for external cloud server
- SQL Server is available from the web server
- Version 2012 or newer (if using SuperOffice User Sync)
- Other data sources or manual user registration
- SQL server 2005 or newer
When all requirements are met, contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with first time purchase and implementation.
Questions? Post in the discussion forum and receive a fast answer.